3/21/2019

Puzzled




"Good morning buddy" I say when I go to his room to get him from his bed.

"Puzzles". Oliver's response

I carry him to mom to eat and cuddle while I'm getting ready and pass the kitchen where now his puzzles are.

"Puzzles" he says as we pass by and he points to them.

He arrives in our bedroom and I lay him down. "Puzzles, Puzzles".

     It goes on all morning. It goes on all day. He wants more puzzles. He wants not just one. He wants them all at the same time. Puzzles. from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed. Its a mystery to me how he can do the 8-9 puzzles he has all day and get up the next day wanting to do them all over again.  But its a thing at our home. Needless to say he loves them and cant stop doing them.
      I'm not sure how long it will last but in the mean time hearing him say this word is sometimes redundant but very cute. I cant tell you how many times I've watched this video and a few others of him saying "Puzzles, puzzles". This word is said more than any word ever. More than mom, dad, eat, pup pup, poop and the few other words he says that stand out in his little Chinese jibber jabber.



Let me make a plug here for where the puzzles come from. The company is named.............

     I dont know who you guys are but you make amazing stuff. Love these puzzles (not as much as he does but they are very cool).  Great colors and great sounds to go along with each piece. You can get them at Ross, TJMax, Kohls and other places just like these. There are so many kinds its pretty overwhelming. Even better... they make a lot more great toys and kid furniture items as well.

 


Check them out below. They are great learning tools.  These puzzles also have sound which makes it more fun! (My favorite is the automobile one)






No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam