8/06/2012

Anxiety= faithless

I heard a speaker recently say that anxiety is the abscence of faith.

Thats a pretty big statement to swallow.

I have always been a person of faith. It has grown deeply over the years and more each day. However I have also had some major anxiety as I often worry through some days not knowing how Ill make it through. Especially when this world continues every day to get me down with its negative attacks. (yes,that includes people too).

Gods in control tho.  Keep it in mind and hold on to it tight.

That statement above is a deep one but honestly I am beginning to really believe its completely true.

So here are my thoughts from my own experience. Were not always full of faith and as strong as we think we are and anxiety can be pretty overpowering.

However faith itself, even if hard to hold on to, is definitely better than freaking out and going crazy.

Dont let anxiety get the best of you..... have a littlfe faith. Learn how to let it grow and dont stop.

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam