Merry Christmas Eve!
I don't really believe it but its Christmas Eve. Does anyone know where the year went? It seems like we skipped a month or three somewhere. I just got back from Walmart which is not any fun late at night especially when there are long lines and only about 3 lanes open. But my shopping is done and I actually didn't do it at the last minute. I did it the day before.
I spent the night rehearsing for Christmas eve services and am excited that I get to be a part of it. We are doing some amazing Christmas songs and versions by Chris Tomlin and Bebo Norman that have been running through my head all week. My favorite part will be Corey and I doing our own arrangement of "One Small Child" on acoustic guitar and Matt on the Djembe. Its going to be awesome!
Christmas will be great and I'm also excited about what all the boys are getting. Lots of Paper Jamz instruments , Wii games, movies, Nerf guns and other cool things. (Let's keep that a secret for them at least until they open them tomorrow ok?) Best of all I surprised them a few days ago with tickets for a train ride back east to visit fam! So after an awesome Christmas day the boys and I will be boarding a train and getting out of Dodge to visit my fam and brothers for a week in Michigan. Its gonna be good.
Most all however as Christmas arrives my focus has been reading through the nativity story in my Message Bible. Its amazing how it can has a whole new appeal reading it in a new version. This season I am trying to rediscover the gift and be reminded how this incredible gift has blessed my life and praying that as I rediscover the gift that I can continue to re- invent myself into something new to positively effect people I come in contact with. I pray the season can help you to do the same......
check back here in a few days as I will be blogging and posting pics on the train ride back to MI and adventures there!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Welcome to my Blog. Every time you visit you will find more stories, pics and videos here of daily adventures, relationships and resources to improve yourself. If you love the outdoors, music, family and new experiences you are in the right place. Follow to get updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big News about Our YouTube channel!
Oliver and Fam
-
Sledding in Buchanan Ethan throws an attitude when his sled doesn't make it as far as he wants to go and then almost gets ran over by hi...
-
I read this Psalm a couple weeks ago and have been continually amazed by the power in it and reading it every day since. The Message version...
-
So a while ago I discovered a sweet new app for my phone. No its not Angry Birds. Its not even a game. Its the app for Central Christian Ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment