10/09/2012

Don't Worry Ive Got it from here.



     I love this verse.Its found in Exodus 14:14 in the middle of a great story you need to read It doesnt get any clearer than this. Chill, Ill deal. I was talking to our worship pastor here about this verse a while back and he asked me what does that mean to me. Crazy to ask as its very clear what it means really. I need to remain calm in everything going on right now. God will take care of it. It's like when I have reached the bottom and have nothing literally nothing left to give, God's at full force taking care of everything. As if He's saying "Don't worry, Ive got it from here." He always shows up in better ways at the most needed times.

     Then just a couple days ago I ran across Psalm 131. If there was any perfect way to respond to God in times like these. This is what He wants of us. I cant do anything close like God does it and want to stand out of his way, even when it seems I want full control. I am working on being peaceful. Sometimes As the saying goes, sometimes God stills the storm, other times he stills our hearts. I am trying to be patient and wait as he does His thing. Whatever it is. Psalm 131 says...  

God, I’m not trying to rule the roost,I don’t want to be king of the mountain.
I haven’t meddled where I have no business or fantasized grandiose plans.
I’ve kept my feet on the ground, I’ve cultivated a quiet heart.
Like a baby content in its mother’s arms, my soul is a baby content.
I wait for God. Wait with hope.




No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam