3/28/2012

Spring Break 2012

For me it was a typical work week. For my boys and Flag schools here this past week was spring break. The whole week was amazing weather wise with blue skies, sunny, warm and in the 60s.Today just when we thought spring break was coming to an end they have declared a snow day tomorrow ,Monday, the  first day back after getting a foot last night and possibly up to another foot here tonite. I remember spring break as a kid. I dont remember ever goin on any amazing trips but it was always great to get out and of course not be in school. Call me crazy but I think spring break should be part of the official schedule for adults too. Anyone out there agree? Cool thing is over break I did a lot of great stuff. Took an incredible bike ride in our awesome ponderosa pine forest here, hiked down in Sedona through the red rocks and also had a great day on the peaks snowboarding. I am ready for spring. Bring on the warm weather!


Click here to view our Sedona pics
http://pix.kg/p/4552019241105%3A1515731576/scl

Snowboarding pics
http://pix.kg/p/1652019241105%3A410896546/scl

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam