3/28/2012

Love this Ap from CCC in Vegas!


So a while ago I discovered a sweet new app for my phone. No its not Angry Birds. Its not even a game. Its the app for Central Christian Church.(one of the top three largest Christian Churches in the US and located just outside of Las Vegas). I thought Id share it as its been pretty awesome and a great way to get in on the messages at an awesome church. Thats the best part about it. All weekly messages are on it in video and audio form so I plug it in my system at home when im working out or my car while driving around and listen. This isnt a new thing as there are several churches that have this feature now days and I love it. I appreciate the work of Central and have met Pastor Jud before. I actually follow him via tweet as well and today just saw this link to his blog. I dont normally forward on other peoples blog links but I loved what he wrote about here. A very cool story about two of my favorite actors and a concept that really hits home. Check it out!

http://www.judwilhite.com/2012/uncategorized/youve-hugged-the-cactus-long-enough/

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam