1/06/2012

Stretched (Romans 12:2)

My day started off an extreme struggle, took a turn for the better in the middle and ended up a blessing. It's not everyday that happens but when it does its obvious its no accident. A day with as many complications like mine started off with doesn't magically turn out good. I won't bore you with the details but I believe every hour was a God thing. An ultimate new plan for my entire day. So that was my focus. I've been reading that worship is always better than worrying. Worrying shows your lack of trust. Worship puts your focus where it needs to be. I chose to worship in my challenges and was blessed in the end. I was stretched way out of my normal shape today way more than I was ready for or expected but in the end I could tell God was working on me and that makes it all good. Tomorrows just another chance to do it all over again and to be stretched maybe just a little more. Another opportunity to learn to trust, a chance to worship and not worry. A chance to become a better you or maybe begin to restore a broken relationship. It all depends on how you look at it. But I promise if you have the right focus where it needs to be, it's going to turn out great. Be prepared for God to something awesome and be ready to be stretched. Romans 12:2 MSG "Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you." Published with Blogger-droid

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam