8/25/2011

My Bad Day


I thought Id share this very bad day of mine just for anyone's entertainment. I posted it in my facebook status and it was too long. So here's what happened...I got off to a late start today, dumped water all over my laptop, had 3 hours of meetings, went to a court hearing I wish I didn't have to be at, my yogurt mysteriously exploded all over my cell phone, I dumped coffee all down the front of my shirt, ended up breaking up a family fight at a team meeting where the F bomb was dropped at least 3 dozen times, attended another meeting where I learned some new bad news about my clients father I can't post on here, walked into a messy arguement between a teen and a mother I've been working with and to top it all off when I came home I found my sandal and toes on my left foot covered in crap that I evidently must have stepped in somewhere. No joke. All true. So I took my self out to dinner and had ribs at Buffalo Wild Wings and I'm going to bed. Not a typical day of mine. Thinking positive. Anyone every have days like this? It happens. Luckily it always gets better. Tomorrow it'll all just be a bad dream. Or maybe a good laugh. Whatever the case............Adios evil Thursday.

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam