8/10/2011

God's Back Yard
































Last night I was on my way back from a clients house in northwestern arizona and came across an experience like never before. If you have ever been in that area you know how amazingly beautiful it is and scenic. Mountains, the north rim of the canyon, miles and miles of Joshua trees and open skies. I took a new route back this time off of 93 just north of Kingman on Stockton Hill Road that let me into one of the most powerfully amazing places Ive ever been. Maybe it was just me or the moment but I think I literally for a little while stumbled into God's back yard. The sun was going down and leaving more colors on the mountains and landscape than I could remember. There was open road both ways and I was the only one there. Peaceful, serene, panaramic and breathtaking. I got out of the car to take some pics and then took off again. Only minutes later to end up getting out again and taking more. Needless to say this route thats about a 30 miles long ended up being a long trip as I couldnt get enough of the place. Simply amazing. Perfect place to experience God like none other. Not really that explainable by words and these pics only really give a small taste of the place.....


























One big thing for me lately that has been cool is getting simple reminders in my daily life that provide some kind of comfort or peace or even direction. As I came across this I was sure this was one of those places to again remind me of the need to stop and take a breath. Im pretty sure nowhere else did anyone have an experience like this at the time and place I did as I was alone in the middle of one of the most incredible and majestic views completely surrounding the road I was on. To me it was like God giving me a moment to take one on one with Him as he said "Im here". I actaully had nothing to say and in my amazement of it all just stood there, took pics (even in the middle of the road) and soaked up the unique silence in a place very massive, serene and relaxing.


























The pics are below. Nothing more to say. The pics should say it all. If not you need to go and experience it for yourself.
























No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam