12/19/2010



So this year I have been blessed with an awesome job at Arizonas Chidren Association. I have two roles there. One as a Family Support Counselor (Meet Me Where I Am) for families in northern Arizona and the other clinical therapy work. My favorite part, which is very different from the usual "counseling/life coaching" setting, is that its all is done in the home, school and community. Our job is to provide services for familes in need and high risk youth with a variety of different crisis and problems. I do a lot of travelling in northern Arizona and in Flag every week and am always excited for new creative ways to help people in need. After being in ministry for over 12 years this has been a great career change and amazingly enough I personally have felt like this has been a more effective and unique way to minister to people than most church settings provide and than I have been able to do in many years in the past. Needless to say I'm very grateful for this opportunity. At AZCA we have multiple programs for in Home therapy, Independent Living Clinical needs and also have offices in Prescott, Phoenix and Tucson with a great reputation throughout the community here and the state. In a couple weeks I'll have completed a year here and I'm looking forward to great new opportunities in 2011.
Check out the website at http://www.arizonaschildren.org/
You can also check out more about the programs on Youtube.com and get info on Facebook!

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam