3/07/2006

ITunes and other musical tidbits
Yes its true if you havent heard my music will soon be available on ITunes. Im pretty excited about that as its another way to get the music out. Now I just have to fill out some online info and jump through the hoops to get it up and going. Itunes over the past few months has added TV shows to their downloadable items to purchase so I have been on there alot. Being the big "Lost" fan I am I find myself often downloading episodes since I am not home in time to watch it on Wednesday nights. Another great feature is the ability to download full albums. Sure you can just run to the store and get it but for a few bucks cheaper you can get it on your computer for ususally less than store costs. If you have seen Curious George the movie( yes I admit I wathced it... twice) you probably heard the incredible Music of Jack Johnson a Hawaii native turned folk music star. If your looking for fun, awesome music check out Jack.( Great stuff and cool website). On the other hand, my kids just got hooked on the new Disney TV movie, called High School Musical. Beware. If you havent seen it you are lucky. Ok well for a musical about high school its not all that bad. Really tough even though it comes across as extremely cheesy (a straight up 10 for me on the Velveeta meeter) It has some pretty creative music that I also downloaded on Itunes. If your into musical type songs. (Im not recommending this for anyone else just thought Id share ) Now I have to listen to it in the car and everywhere else my kids can find a cd player. So by now your saying so what Kevin ITunes is old news. Yes it is but daily they come up with new features and its a great tool to find cool new music. Surf around and see what you can find. Hopefully you will soon find my music on there too. Im no Jack Johnson but theres nothing like another great opportunity to share your music with the world.

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam