4/25/2005

Rumors of Popehood
Well it looks like my chances to become the next pope are now gone. After being pressured by friends I had sent in my resume to the Vatican but didn't hear anything back. I figured why not since I had applied several other places. Sounds like fun! But I didn't make it. I knew I shouldn't have put my hat size on my application. Fact of the day: Did you know that anyone can be elected for Pope just as long as they don't have kids? I don't think Corey and Ethan would pass as my brothers anyway. Can you imagine? Anyway ok none of this is true. Well the fact of the day is, but the rest isn't. No Popehood for me. Just doing my thing here today waiting to see what God has up his sleeve for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Big News about Our YouTube channel! 

Oliver and Fam